Monday, November 10, 2008

Walmart Finds

So I went to Walmart today after work. I found the best thing EVER! Ready to eat cheesecake filling by Philidephia Cream Cheese. (Not sure why the underline is on...can't figure out how to turn it off) It is so incredibly delicious...it's like a tub of goodness. I didn't even get a graham cracker crust, b/c let's be honest...we all know that I'm just going to eat it out of the container. :) In other food news, I'm in a corn dog and Ramen phase. Loves me some Ramen and corndogs, but not together. My friend tells me I eat like a five year-old. Ok, just wanted to enlighten you on the cheesecake filling. Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, Amy, that sounds like preggo food. Is there something you aren't telling us? ;)

Amy said...

Speaking of food, have you seen the pancake batter in a reddi whip kind of can? It's by the refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls and biscuits.

misti said...

Have you tried cheesecake bars by the Philly geniuses? They are awesome! I think they are by the cream cheese in the store. My brother and I used to eat them two and three at a time (ridiculous)

Anonymous said...

Okay, go back to the store right now and buy the graham cracker stix! Grab the container of yummy goodness and the box of graham cracker stix and get after it.. Girl, I take that to all parties..when I need something cheap and quick..I just put the cream cheese filling into a cute dish..chill and serve with stix.. I love love love it too.

Anonymous said...

little does everyone know that you where piling little honey grahams on top of your spoonfuls of cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so yummy!!

Db & Em said...

They have had that for about a year now. look at what you have been missing. I know our walmart now has chocolate as well.

JimKels said...

is this your way of letting your blog followers know that Ben is going to be a big brother???

I mean...I can't get enough chocolate chip cookies and fried cheese sticks from sonic, but I am also 7 months pregnant...what's your excuse??