I was looking at some recent pictures of Ben and boy, does he look SHAGGY! I have been trying to get Brian to get him a hair cut for a couple of weeks now. I think I'm going to take matters into my hands this afternoon. I'm a little bit scared b/c the last time I took him by myself, Brian said he looked like "Dumb & Dumber." I've been practicing what to tell the girl...keep the bangs long, trim up the sides, don't mess with the length. Whew! I really don't want him being shaggy for our trip to the big city :) but I also don't want him looking like Dumb & Dumber. What a predicament! We'll just have to see how it goes. In other little stresses news, I cannot find his new blue shoes. I looked everywhere this morning and couldn't find them. I'm hoping my husband knows where they are, but, let's be honest, men aren't always the best at finding things. :) Love ya, B! I'm going to clean and do laundry tonight so all I'll have to do tomorrow night is pack. I'll be on my way to sunny Las Vegas in less than 48 hours! Not the gambling and night-life Vegas, but the "my sister lives in Vegas b/c of her husband's job" kind of Vegas...very tame. When she first moved out there and people would ask where my sister lives, I'd say Vegas, she's a dancer there. Their reactions were priceless...then I would tell them she's an accountant. I don't think my sister likes that story too much. Anywho...happy Thursday!
4 comments:
Sorry sister. Yes you will see the tame Vegas. We have lots of fun parks in our neighborhood and in Vegas instead of grass we have rocks so I think Ben will enjoy himself. I can't wait til you get here!
Men and finding things....in our house it's more of men and seeing what is right in front of his face!!!! :-) Did you happen to ask your sweet little Ben where his shoes are??? Being that he is a little boy, he definately could have had something to do with the demise of his new blue shoes!!
I hope the hair cut goes better than "dumb and dumber"...besides he is way too cute to compare to the image that "dumb and dumber" conjures!! He is precious, and I hope the hair cut turns out fabulous!! Enjoy your trip and take lots of picturs!!
Amy- I can just see you telling people Emily is a Vegas dancer and I think it's hilarious because I know Emily and I bet she dies. Have a fun trip.
Have fun in Vegas.......hope you get to catch a show at least?
I received my package. Thank you. I devoured The In Style Magazine, and I LOVE the blank cards and the Parker pen. The room oil smells SO good too.
There was also a Lexmark thingy in there that I'm thinking might have been a mistake? Let me know if you would like it mailed back?
Post a Comment