Friday, November 14, 2008

The monkey is in trouble...

On our way to daycare this morning, Ben started talking about a monkey. I asked him where the monkey was and he pointed outside. So I decided to play along. We decided the monkey was blue and named Ben. Then he started saying "monkey twubble," loosely translated as "the monkey is in trouble." Again I played along. It was the cutest thing ever. He would say "c'mon monkey" and "we hep (help) you." He did this for 30 minutes! Monkey in trouble, help the monkey, monkey in trouble, help the monkey, and on and on. At daycare, I told Mrs. Ernestine about the pretend monkey. Ben immediately told her the monkey was in trouble. Man, that monkey has had a rough morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! He does have a good imagination!

Anonymous said...

to funny..
I love imaginary friends..
We have several in my classroom..lol.

misti said...

Your child is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! he has a great imagination and sense of humor!!!