We got a ToysRUs paper in the mail today and Ben just loved it!! Without prompting, he pointed to a CARS riding toy and said "I want that." So cute! This Christmas is going to be a lot of fun I think b/c he's more aware of what's going on. I love the holidays...I hope to start my Christmas shopping this weekend with my mother-in-law. :) We'll see if we can sneak away. I bought something off of Etsy for the first time...handmade (or is it homemade) soap. I'm so excited about this. It's kind of sad how excited I am. Anywho...we're headed to Temple on Saturday for the night. Looking forward to seeing Brian's family. I'm so glad it's almost Friday.
I came across this quote today that I just love...
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Maureen Hawkins
I came across this quote today that I just love...
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Maureen Hawkins
3 comments:
isn't etsy WONDERFUL! i have a slight obsession with that site!
mrs. melanie and natalie got this book for william last christmas called "the elf on the shelf" - william was wild about that! i bet ben would like it too! it comes with a little elf that you hide all over the house and the kids get to look for him each day in a different spot. anyway, just an fyi!
Sister, He is so cute! Christmas will be fun this year. Your challenge will be not to give it to him before Christmas!!
we have the same boppy pillow!! they are only that little for such a short period of time!!! I can't wait to use my boppy again for Ethan!! Geez...then he will be a big boy and what will I do with it then??? I'm having a hard time coping with the approaching 1st birthday!! Why do they grow up so fast????
Post a Comment