Monday, November 3, 2008

Realizations...

I have a two year-old who has begun biting his fingernails, thanks mostly to the "nail biting" gene both Brian and I passed on to him.

Ben's vocabulary is growing so much. He says "I don't know" and "C'mon mommy/daddy."

Ben says the best prayers ever..."Thank you for daddy, ben, mommy, bear, ...." He includes everyone from daycare, grandparents, etc. So sweet.

I have cooked spaghetti for the last three Sundays. I didn't plan it that way, just happened.

My fridge was kinda gross (Brian had that realization, actually).

I have the best husband b/c he cleaned out my fridge.

We have spent over $30 on sippee cups and we can only find three.

Ben is nowhere close to being ready for potty training.

I LOVE Ben's weekend naps, b/c then I get to sleep as well.

I had forgotten how liberating it is to vote.

Texas really does have beautiful fall colors.

Rental cars without cruise control are worthless.

Life is good...Ben is in a really whiney stage and it's driving us nuts. Work is crazy. But over all, life is good. :) Happy Tuesday!




2 comments:

misti said...

I LOVE to hear little kids pray...heart melting :)

And work that spaghetti angle! That's some good stuff! ha

JimKels said...

Ben sounds like such a little joy!! Just be glad you only have 1 in diapers, he will eventually potty train!! Napping when they nap is the best!!!