We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Brian's family. His parents spoiled our little family while they were here. Brian and I are so blessed to have both come from Christian, semi-normal :) families. My mother-in-law and I ended up dragging Ben to a few stores with us on Friday. Friday night he started running a fever, but was all better by the morning. Brian also bought a Christmas tree this weekend. We decorated it today. I gave Ben a box of shatter-proof (aka plastic) ornaments and he had fun shooting those all over the house. But when we asked him to hang some ornaments, his eyes lit up. He had so much fun. This was the first year that he actually helped us out...so special. Anywho...I promise that I won't tell gross potty training stories the entire time we are going through the process, except for this one. Ben told his, um, poop bye-bye when he flushed the toilet. It was so funny!!!
I do not want to go back to work this week. I've really enjoyed having so much time off this month. I really do love this time of year. Hope you have a great start to you week!
I do not want to go back to work this week. I've really enjoyed having so much time off this month. I really do love this time of year. Hope you have a great start to you week!
I bought new ribbon for the tree this year and I'm really not feeling it. Brian said it looked like a clown's Christmas tree. While we were putting it on, he made circus music and honked his nose.
2 comments:
I don't think it looks like a circus!! So cool that he got to help out a little this year!! Yay for potty training!!! If he was mine and he pooped in the potty I wouldn't care if he blew his poop a kiss!!! We would be celebrating!! I will certianly get my turn with my 2 little boys....maybe they will train together!! :-)
Gotta say...I dig the ribbon. Haha, I think it looks awesome!
Post a Comment