I know I have mentioned before how funny I think my husband is...he's stinkin' hilarious! He's the funniest person I know. He also loves playing jokes on people, mainly me. One time he put a dirty diaper under the seat of my car, to which I poured a glass of ice water on him while he was in the shower. Anywho...he was watching YouTube and showed me a video of this guy putting baby powder in his wife's blowdryer and then filming her getting it all over her. Last night, right before going over to some friends' house for dinner, he told me I really needed to hurry up and blowdry my hair. I went in the bedroom, slightly noticed that he had a camera with him. I shut the bathroom door and turned on my blowdryer. Powder went EVERYWHERE, except on me. Brian was very disappointed that he didn't get it on camera and that it didn't get on me. I admitted it was a good joke, but was not too happy when my blowdryer would not blow warm air any longer. :)
Dad.
4 years ago
2 comments:
Look...I think you should retaliate, even though it backfired! Ha! I love pranks. That's a good one.
At Least you get a new blowdryer!!!
Post a Comment