I have always heard that chihuahuas are horrible with kids. Even in the books we got after we got our two chihuahua's there was a child figure with an X over it. :) I'll admit that Ben and Maggie do not always get along. But our little Annie is addicted to love. She just wants to be petted, rubbed, held all the time. Annie is starting to understand that little Ben is a source of attention, not just ear/tail pulling. I walked into the living room and found this:
Ben told me he was petting her. When he would stop, she'd paw at him until he started again. He was so excited. I don't know if I've introduced our puppies yet. This is Maggie, about 3 pounds ago, which is quite a bit for a chihuahua.

Ever since Ben started on table food, leading to food on the floor, she's puffed up.
And this is Annie:

Introducing our attack cat, Tony. You do not want to get on his bad list, let me tell you!

3 comments:
that's so cute!
Ooooh I love chihuahuas! Skinny, hefty, long-haired, short haired...they are so cranky and sweet at the same time. Yours are adorable.
Ben is so cute. I cannot wait until Malachi is that age.
Post a Comment