Thursday, December 11, 2008

Frozen Veggies


I've already mentioned that it snowed the last two days. Of course, it was back up in the 60s today and the snow is gone. I went out to get dinner last night and came back to find Brian in the backyard building a snowman like a crazy man. The finished product was a four-foot high snowman with bar-b-cue tools for arms. Of course I didn't have any coal or carrots on hand (Brian actually asked if I had them) but I did have a bag of frozen veggies. Our frosty had a broccoli nose and two eyes made out of...cauliflower. :) It really was a good looking snowman.



Ben wasn't too sure about the snow. I think it was too cold for him.



After warming up, Ben entertained us with some DANCING! He's got some moves, although he mainly just jerks and jumps a lot. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those videos were too cute! i was totally cracking up at the snowball and the dance moves :) and i love the snowman! i'm waiting patiently for some snow up here!!!

misti said...

That is the most creative snowman I've ever seen! Hahaha I love it! Especially the spatula arms!!

Anonymous said...

I can close my eyes and see Brian in the yard building the snowman!! Good job Dad.
Awesome snowman too!
Grammy