Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bubbles and Snow

Ben was home sick yesterday and we decided to keep him home one more day b/c he ran a fever again last night. I always feel a little guilty when I have to stay home from work for two consecutive days. Silly, right?

Over the weekend, Ben had his first bubble bath that he wasn't afraid of the bubbles. My mother surprised him with bubble bath once at her house and he FREAKED! Anywho...he loves it now.


When we woke up this morning, we realized it had snowed. We live about an hour and a half from the Gulf, so snow isn't that common. Of course it was rapidly melting snow, but still snow, right? Kind of random I thought. (It was also very very windy.)


Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

congratulations on snow!! don't you just love it?! Anyways, could you message me your new address of facebook? I think i just have your old one. thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to put him in a bubble bath at our house!!!
Grammy