Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas

Brian, Ben, and I had an absolute blast being at my parents for Christmas. I was able to spend some time with friends, which was so nice. It's crazy how we're all married with kids or prego. Ben was so cute Christmas morning! Do you see how excited he got just opening his stocking? He's holding a tube of tooth paste...yeah, he was pretty excited.


Ben loved his new trike...
(I couldn't crop it down, sorry for the pic quality.)


And his new basketball goal...


Every toy he opened he wanted to play with it before opening another present. He was so excited over everything. Our families were so generous and really enjoyed spoiling him...and Brian and I. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great fun!!! Thanks for coming to our house this year! Love you all. What wonderful parents you are to our adorable Ben!

Gammy

Kelly said...

Ahhahh, I love these pictures of Ben! He is so cute, and I wish we could see him all the time! :D It was great to see you guys again! We had a seemingly never-ending car ride on the way home, but we're glad to be back! happy new year!

misti said...

I love that "excited" picture at the top! I love being around little ones at Christmas. =) They make it so much fun