Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday is finally here!

I'm so excited that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Hardly anyone will be at the office today so I should be able to get tons done. Hopefully there won't be any crises. I started my online Christmas shopping last night. We bought Ben one of those radio flyer trikes...I can't wait for it to get here!!! We were debating on the trike or a power wheel, but decided on the trike. I think Brian is a little disappointed. :) In other news, Ben peed in the potty last night! We made a big ol' deal about it and he got really excited. Kids are so freakin' funny!
Brian has today off and is still sleeping. I'm jealous! Ok, I'm headed to wake the Ben up. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. Way to go on potty training!

misti said...

I have recently discovered the joys of online shopping. I mean, I still like hittin' the stores from time to time. But seriously. You can shop online in your pajamas, don't have to deal with crazy/rude people, no checkout lines, the perks are addin' up!! My new fave site is smartbargains.com :)

misti said...

Awww! Poor Ben (and poor you and Brian!) Man, I'm impressed y'all had him sleeping in his own bed to begin with. Seems like everyone I know with kids his age is going through the same thing. It must be a separation anxiety stage!

My sis says the same thing when Peyton cries. It makes HER want to cry and bang her head against the wall at the same time, haha.