Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ben-isms

We had a good weekend. Some friends from Houston came up to make use of our A/C and electricity. Ben LOVES Rachel...to the point of being annoying. :) We heard "RATEL" more than 100 times in the last 24 hours! Tony (our BIG cat) attacked Josh. I'm not sure we were the best host home.

Ben was super cute the rest of the day. We had a special treat for breakfast..."no-nuts" (donuts). I got a dozen assorted and after everyone had their share, Ben spent about 20 minutes picking through the rest of the box and eating the toppings off. It was so cute, I could hardly tell him no. :) He's started talking to Dora when she's on Noggin, along with most of the other cartoons. His favorite is Wubzy, or as Ben says it "WUBBY." He was very upset when I could not make Wubby appear on the television on demand. :) We went on a walk and he found some "nicks" (sticks). He was very proud to show daddy his "nicks." I get to stay home with him tomorrow...I'm really looking forward to that. I'll take pictures to post of our mommy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie.
How funny..