The Shillingburg Family
You made a perfect choice!!! The blues and greens are perfect for "your boys!" I love these pictures of ben! we got a ton of rain and wind today, and I can't imagine what it's like down there for all of you!!!
How fun! My nephew playing in a hurricane!
Oh I forgot! In church yesterday, the pastor said that we should be thankful for everything and then he said we could live in Houston! Oh my!
The native looks like he's having a blast! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You made a perfect choice!!! The blues and greens are perfect for "your boys!" I love these pictures of ben! we got a ton of rain and wind today, and I can't imagine what it's like down there for all of you!!!
How fun! My nephew playing in a hurricane!
Oh I forgot! In church yesterday, the pastor said that we should be thankful for everything and then he said we could live in Houston! Oh my!
The native looks like he's having a blast! :)
Post a Comment