Saturday, September 6, 2008

Salt in Tennis Shoes

I have a tendency to start my posts with "So,..." but then I think about my 11th and 12th grade English teacher and I almost always erase it. Mrs. Roberts is still in my head. :)

I have to be careful what I leave on our table now that Ben can climb up on the chairs. I left the shoe box open and he started shaking salt in one of the shoes from the shaker on the table. Nice, right? He loves going through my purse as well...finds my keys and tries to put them in the electric sockets, even though they are covered. How do kids learn this stuff???

I went to the mall with my friend last night. We brought the two kiddos. There's this play area there that we thought they'd enjoy. After about 20 minutes, they wanted back in their strollers, so we got to shop some more. Ben did pretty well, until the last 30 minutes. He was frustrated, I was frustrated, so we headed home. He went straight to bed, thank goodness! Brian got to hang out with Beth's hubby...they went to the batting cages. Isn't that kinda funny? They are joining a baseball league so I guess they wanted to practice.

We're going to enjoy our Saturday and hopefully get some house work and resting done. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend! Here are some pictures from this last week.


He loves the Ice Cream Truck at the mall. When it finished, he actually reached in Mom's purse and said "money?"

Grammy the Evacuee. Ben still asks for Grammy and Papa.

One of our rough mornings this week. The transition to no pacifier has been pretty painful for everyone!! Thank goodness we still have the "blankies."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister, He looks so sad without his pacifier! Mom told me that money story. He has her figured out. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Girl - it's the RED one I am gaa gaa about too.. lol.

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures! sounds like an adventerous week :) he is adorable!