We went to the Shillingburg's in Temple on Saturday. It's always good to spend time with our parents and get a little spoiled. :) Today has been a laid back day...Brian is on his second football game and Ben has watched more Wow Wow Wubzy episodes than I will ever admit. He is obviously learning how to play hide and seek at daycare. He will hide his face, say 'twenty, ninety' and then 'here I come.' It's so cute! Work starts back up tomorrow...I've got some fun things coming up this week. I'll also be driving quite a bit but I guess that's the norm. Working for the state doing adoptions, I really can't share much about my job due to confidentiality issues. Sometimes I wish I could share more b/c these kids say the CRAZIEST things. They are also going through things most of us could not even begin to imagine. So I guess I'll just ask you to pray for them and for their future families. :) I hope each of you have a great Monday!
Here's a video of Ben on the way back from Temple. Be warned, Brian had the camera microphone really close to himself, so he's pretty loud. :) Ben gets sad at the end b/c he remembered having to leave Mimi and Papa's house.
Here's a video of Ben on the way back from Temple. Be warned, Brian had the camera microphone really close to himself, so he's pretty loud. :) Ben gets sad at the end b/c he remembered having to leave Mimi and Papa's house.
7 comments:
what a cutie! glad you had a good weekend, and hope your week goes by fast!
How cute! I think he is so funny! I cannot wait to see him!
Eric and I watch the monkey part several times! I loved the owl too!
CA-YUTE kiddo you have there! :) So fun. Glad you had a great weekend!
What a cutie.
Don't you love fun
filled weekends?
I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! And I LOVE etsy too. I am slightly obsessed.
i sent u a pic of ben check ur email
Post a Comment