Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life...

Life in general has been kind of stressful lately. I think it's mainly work. Today, I left the house at 7:30 to take Ben to daycare. I didn't get home again until 7:00 tonight. I know that some people do that all the time, but I'm an 8 to 5 kind of girl. I think I start shutting down if I have to work more than 8 hours per day. :) It didn't help that I had to go to Walmart tonight for a major grocery run on my way home. But Brian was Super-Dad...my baby boy was bathed, in his jammies, with teeth brushed by the time I came home.

Ben and I are heading to DeRidder this weekend. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my family. A fellow DeRidder-ite mentioned mayhaw jelly and that is basically my main focus of the trip now. People here in Texas tell me to just be content with red plum jelly. Have they lost their minds??? I think they have. Crazy Texans. :)

Ok, so there's another post about nothing. I'm heading to bed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wordful Wednesday Post are from here - http://angiescircus.blogspot.com/ A lot of people post pictures and call it wordless Wednesday.. so basically.. you post a picture and blog about it.. then you put your name in the linky thing and people come and see what you have posted...

Claremont First Ward said...

Hope you have a great weekend.....it's not coming fast enough though. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh mayhaw jelly! That sounds so good. In the desert we have to settle for honey.

Anonymous said...

I like the new design.