Monday, September 8, 2008

Disaster Averted!

I've been asking Brian for a month now to take Ben for a haircut. Brian always had his reasons not to. Well, tonight Brian got out his beard trimmer and was just going to "clean up the edges" on Ben's hair. I'm in the living room and I hear Brian yell. Ben moved his head and Brian shaved off a big chunk behind his ear. It was pretty much the funniest, most awful thing ever. We immediately left for the hair cut place. Thankfully they were still open. After a handful of Skittles, Ben allowed the lady (who couldn't stop laughing) to cut his hair. She fixed it though and you can hardly tell!

Can you see it, right behind his ear??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! Poor little guy!! What a rough night!

Anonymous said...

Oh No! Poor thing..

One of the little guys in my class cut his hair today.. I sent a note home with his mother.. We will see what she says tomorrow..Ugh. Wish me luck.

Db & Em said...

Way to funny. I feel that this type of haircut will be in our future!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! Ben's hair is so funny! Don't tell Andy I told you, but he did that to himself earlier this year the night before we left for Vegas. It was hilarious!!! Anyways, thanks for reading my blog :)