Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Day Off

I took Monday off b/c the daycare was closed. Ben and I had a great day, even though he only took an hour nap. :( We went to see Brian at school...his students were so sweet to Ben. Ben was pretty overwhelmed by all the kiddos...until he saw a 3-D elephant. He screamed "elfant" and then realized what he'd done and was embarassed. So cute!

The weather has been AMAZING the last couple of days. He has really enjoyed playing outside any chance he gets. He's growing so fast and changing so much. He's such an amazing little boy...I guess I'm a little biased. :)

This is pretty much Ben in a nutshell...running full speed ahead. Oh, and notice our poor dead grass...it had a VERY rough summer. No matter what my sweet husband did, the grass died in these large random patches.


JOY!!


This was right after I told him not to lick the dirt.



He's started this weird thing where he gets his toys or blankies and sits between the wall and the exercise bike. I found him there the other day with an opened bottle of TUMS and about two chewed up ones spit on the floor. I guess he got his calcium for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute! I think he needs to come back to Vegas!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! what a fun time where they run around like that and lick dirt :)

great pics!

Anonymous said...

Your Ben is such a cutie!

I just cut a bunch of pieces, tie them together and run each piece down the edge of the scissors to make them curl.. the key is to use lots of ribbon..then when you think it is full enough.. cut off the yucky looking pieces..