Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet Abby the Baby Sitter :)

We have the best baby sitter in the entire world. I know that she might read this, so I'll keep the accolades to a minimum so I don't embarrass or freak her out. :) Ben has always been enamored with her. I think she was the first person he ever "showed off" for. We had her over for dinner the other night. That afternoon Ben and I were in the back yard and he started picking the little flowers (Brian calls them weeds). And by picking, I mean shredding the flower part off and throwing it on the ground. With a little redirection, we were able to accumulate quite the bouquet. He even gave them to Abby once she got there.


He doesn't understand why I'm asking him to hold the flowers that I already pried out of his little hands to make a cute bouquet AND asking him to say cheese...He was not falling for that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, How sweet.

I graduated from Hillsdale in 96.
I am old..lol. Who were your friends? I went to school with a girl named Kim. She was from College Station.. I think. She married Jimmy. Jimmy and I were on the traveling drama team.. Hillsdale Players and we preformed at a church in College Station..

Db & Em said...

HE IS WAY TO CUTE. I love reading about all his cuteness!